Re: Another Who Article on Wall of Sound

In article <20000202084449.91238.qmail@hotmail.com>,
    "L. Bird" <pkeets@hotmail.com>  writes:

> Why so?

Why did I find that interesting?  Well, for starters it seems to be
different from what the band have done since the mid 60s.  Everything
from Tommy onwards was recorded before being performed live, yes?  The
first album has more of a feel of something where they played the
songs live a whole bunch before recording them in the studio.

Secondly, it seemed interesting to me in light of recent discussion on
this list.
--
<http://www.xmission.com/~legalize/>	Legalize Adulthood!
    ``Ain't it funny that they all fire the pistol,