Too much fun

>and the one who had less (overall that is) votes won. Where's the logic in
>that?

Ivan (?):

Exactly.

> Funny Americans, you have to love them. :)

Not ALL of them.

>I get the feeling this was about something else than the
>presidents-election.

No, you were correct.

>Well, while Stu goes to consider what his "sig" will be, the rest of us are

Kevin:

Hey, you aren't supposed to have this much fun until NYE!

So, Stu, were you able to attend the infamous Largo 12/73 show? My wife
lived in Greenbelt Md and had the opportunity, but didn't (ARGH!). I think
she went to see Blue Oyster Cult instead. I've learned to live with
that...it hasn't been easy...

"I am mindful of the difference between the executive branch
  and the legislative branch. I assured all four of these leaders
    that I know the difference, and that difference is
         they pass the laws and I execute them."
                   President-reject George "Dubya" Bush

               Cheers                 ML