Re: Melodious thoughts

It took a while for Who Are You to grow on me when I first got it a couple of years ago, but I really enjoy it now.  I especially like the bonus tracks I got because it had a version of Empty Glass done with The Who.  I really love Pete's Empty Glass album, so that was a bonus for me.  I also enjoy Love Is Coming Down.  All the songs are good though.

Shanna

<<I have to say my favorite song of The Who is "New Song", perhaps you will
allow me to wax nostalgic...

I told my brother to get me a good album when I was attempting to be a
teenager in '79 and he came home with "Who Are You" I knew nothing of The
Who or music - well Abba was my favorite band, at the time - I dropped the
needle onto side one of "Who Are You" and out of the speakers roared PT's
pick scraping down the neck of his guitar and the biggest, baddest,
kick-in-the balls opening of that album which blew me away. I still get
giddy listening to that song...

The Who give me power. So, New Song, Another Tricky Day, and Dirty Jobs
are my favorites.>>

Do You Yahoo!?