Re: Where has the melody gone/The Scoop Brothers

Toby, Jim, Scrade et al,

Is it just me, or is it possible that these two threads have direct
bearing on each other?  While he's scooping, could Pete find material
that The Who may use on upcoming recordings?  Could he draw on his old
lyrical and musical ideas to be developed into new ones?

Pete:  Hello Roger, its me.
Roger:  What's up Pete?  I'm in the middle of reading some cheesy movie
scripts.
Pete:  I've been doing some scooping and I found some demos that you
might want to jackal - errr help me co-write.  Can         you come over?
Roger:  <silence>
Pete:  Roger, you still there?
<doorbell rings at Pete's house>
Pete:  Jeeves, would you get the door, its probably Roger.

Jeff