Re: Xmas Homework

Hi all,
I would have to say my favorite song, the one that
just gives me chills and I think, touches my soul, is
actually three songs.  I LOVE the last three songs on
Quadrophenia - they run together though, so I guess
its ok. :)  I could listen to them a million times and
never get bored.  There you go!
I know this isnt a U2 list, but I think Bono summed it
up perfectly:
"Songs are the language of the spirit...the melodies
are how you sing to God.  It's a deep language.  But
they can't explain everything, because really great
songs touch places you can't explain."

Merry Christmas to everyone!  (or whatever you happen
to celebrate :)
Caroline :)

=====
Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other
plans.  -  John Lennon

* Indecision is the key to flexibility. *