Brighton Walking Quad Tour on New Year's Day

All Who heads in and around London:

About a month ago, some of us from this list went on an excellent
walking
tour in Brighton looking around the sites on the sea front where the
Quad
film was filmed. The lady who lead the tour (Glenda Clarke) did an
excellent
job, telling us the history of the original 1964 "riot" depicted in the
film
and stories about the making of the film. We saw various sites including

THAT alley . Anyway Glenda has advised me she is running the tour on New

Years Day starting at 2pm. The meeting place is the Brighton Tourist
info centre.

If you want anymore details Glenda's email is: GlendaClarke@hotmail.com
and her phone/ fax is 01273 888596.

cheers