Re: Not again!

> You're are quite right.  To use Pete's words, he said that the interviewer
> "crossed the "i"s and dotted the "t"s.  Gosh, I hate when that happens.
> Peace...

The "Pete Is Gay" press release was only a ploy to sell that fucker Timothy
White's collection of interviews with rock stars.  Every article I read always
mentioned Timmy's name & the book.

I still remember friends shouting at me on the street, "Hey, Schrade, Pete is
gay!!  Pete is gay!!"  And I don't know 'bout y'all, but I still have it mentioned
to me by boneheads who find out I'm into The WHO.  One guy I work with
says, "The WHO are alright (!). I like Roger Daltrey. But I don't know 'bout
that Pete Townshend guy......he's queer, ya know."

Ho hum.....whatever.  I also have a gay friend who likes to bring it up often (!).
He prefers Pete's quote about wanting to fuck Mick Jagger, though.  "Oh yeah,
he's queer as a football bat!"

Ho hum....

- SCHRADE in Akron