Re: Who to win Grammy Lifetime Achievement Award

>Date: Fri, 15 Dec 2000 18:27:19 -0000
>From: "Laine B." <tattoo515@hotmail.com>
>
>What's John got coming up?  Anything we oughta know about?

Well, most directly related to the subject is that he's taking a vacation
only a few days before the ceremony, so he will have very little motivation
to make another trip so soon.

As for stuff that we SHOULD know about, everyone in the JEB is interested
in touring the US in 2001.  Nothing's definite yet, but if you're reading
this mailing list or checking the Website you'll have the info as soon as
anything is set.

Cheers,

Alan
"That's unbelievable, if that's true."