Re: Who gets a Grammy?

> Now, I don't mean to sound TOO anti-Kenney (which I am, no offense to
> the guy, it wasn't his fault, but I'm a diehard Moonie fan and anyone
> getting on his turf, 'sides Zak, I'm going to get pissy at!) here, but,
> WHY on earth are they mentiioning KENNEY as one of the orriginal
> Who?!?!?!?!?! Makes no sense!!!!!!! *slaps self*

First off, I could give a monkey's whether or not The WHO get a flaming
Grammy Award.  Fuck it - don't taint 'em with one.

Secondly, Kenny Jones *was* a member of The WHO.  If he wasn't,
then several of the posters hanging in my apartment have been lying to
me all these years.

Kenny played on *two* studio albums & *three* tours.  Let him have
his fucking WHO badge for God's sake!  He put up with a lot of shit &
deserves to be recognized as a legitimate WHO member.

All I have to do is play the Rockpalast '81 boot to be reminded of how
much ass Kenny Jones could kick with The WHO.

WHO'S LAST isn't as far from BLUES TO THE BUSH as some would
like to believe.

- SCHRADE in Akron