RE: What's a Tree?

This was asked just recently, and I didn't see an answer yet, so I'll take
this one.

Besides the obvious, a tree of a boot is just a way to distribute music.
Kind of like I'll make a copy for two folk, they each make a copy for two or
more folk, they each in turn make copies for two folk, and so on.
The originator is the trunk.  The people making copies (making
copies.....who-dy-roosky...)(sorry) are the branches.  And, the people at
the end, just receiving the product, are the leaves.

Kevin in VT.