MP3's

>Don't tell me you still have that 14k modem!? :)

Mike:

No, I have the worst server in the history of the Internet, the worst since
the day it invented by...never mind. It's almost impossible to get online to
start with, to stay online long enough to download a song...fergetaboutit! I
will probably change over to a roadrunner cable modem at the store in the
very near future, so we can offer downloaded albums to our customers
(downloaded and paid for through legitimate sources, BTW).

>The Who could've played TWSO in full if they care.

Well, they have toured Tommy, QUAD, and Lifehouse...there's not much left to
chose from!

"The great thing about America is everybody should vote."
           George "but we're not going to count them" Bush

               Cheers                 ML