Re: Media; The Who live in 2000

Mark L:
> Thanks to my good friend Jeff, I now have Mary Ann and My Generation from
>  RAH. The performances are just as amazingly strong as the other 2000
tracks,
>  and while the sound quality could use some work all of the greatness of
this
>  band comes through.

Don't tell me you still have that 14k modem!? :) Glad you enjoyed it later. A
nice take of Mary Anne.

The Who could've played TWSO in full if they care. A band in So CA called
'the Backbiters' played it in full at the T Bar a day before The Who was set
to play at Hollywood Bowl. The gig was cybercasted and after the show, their
video/VCR was stolen from some people related to the event told me. :(  I
understand there's another tribute album of "TWSO" is out from the east coast?

Mike