Tsk, tsk, tsk

>"If you want to kiss the sky, better learn how to pray."

Actually, it's "If you want to kiss the sky, better learn how to
kneel...(on your knees, boy)." - U2, "Mysterious Ways" from Achtung
Baby

>  >Hey - I am trying to divert my mind away from this election fiasco anyway
>>I can
>
>It could have been over a LONG time ago if "someone" wasn't trying to stop a
>legal true count of the ballots. And this reflects the way he will conduct
>himself as President, if and when. Spoiled brat.

Mark, Mark, Mark,

You were doing so well keeping your Bizarro, fact-free, hate-filled
political nonsense in your sigs. But you just HAD to reply to Jeff's
innocent remark IN this list, didn't you?

There is nothing legal about recounting ballots in Florida after November 14.
There is nothing legal about the Florida Supreme Court or anyone else
changing the rules of an election after the election.
There is nothing legal about recounting ballots in heavily Democratic
counties with Democratic Election Boards who subjectively change the
criteria of determining "the will of the voter."
There is nothing legal about recounting selectively chosen ballots in
order to overturn a statewide result.
Gov. Bush did not force Miami-Dade county to stop recounting. The
Democrat-controlled Election board did that.
Gore's claim that all the votes haven't been counted is a lie. The
10,000+ ballots that he's disputing HAVE been counted, at least
twice. These ballots have no vote for President. There is nothing
legal about counting these ballots as votes for Gore.
Gore has had several rules changed in his favor, and he still has lost.

These are indisputable facts, and therefore you will feel the need to
dispute every one of them.

Despite your untrue characterization of Bush, the rest of the planet
understands that it's Gore who is being the delusional, childish,
sore loser, the certified loser who's trying to get the courts to
overturn the election. Despite Gore and Lieberman's words, "the rule
of law" is their enemy. That's why the U.S. Supreme Court and Judge
Sauls have ruled the way they have. Of course, neither my words nor
the impending Bush presidency will ever change your mind.

So keep your political remarks in sigs or in private e-mail. I'll
give you an example....

Jim, proud Bush voter

"What the hell were you thinking? You can't change the rules of an
election after the fact and let Gore, the certified loser, steal this
election! But we'll try not to embarrass you too much. We'll give you
a chance to try to defend your ruling. But the truth is there is no
legal explanation for what you did. Hey! Here's an idea! You should
blame your decision on the fact that Gore's lawyer, David Boies, lied
to you about the Illinois case where he said dimpled ballots were
legally counted when just the opposite was true. Yeah, try that."
	- U.S. Supreme Court to the Florida Sumpreme Court, 12-4-00