Re: RAH tv broadcast

> for anyone who's seen the show - what setlist did they include?
> I was at the show and was wondering have they included everything or was it
> shortened....?

Yes, it was definitely shortened.  Here's what's left:
'I Can't Explain'
'Anyway Anyhow Anywhere'
'Pinball Wizard'
'The Kids Are Alright'
'Magic Bus'
'Baba O'Riley' (with Nigel Kennedy)
'Heart To Hang Onto' (PT solo)
'So Sad About Us' (PT and Paul Weller)
'I'm One' (with Eddie Vedder)
'You Better You Bet'
'5:15'
'Won't Get Fooled Again' (with Noel Gallagher)
'Substitute' (with Kelly Jones)
'My Generation'/ 'See Me Feel Me'/ 'Listening To You' (with Eddie Vedder, Bryan
Adams and teenagers representing the Teenage Cancer Trust )

I have no idea if this is all that will be on next year's DVD.

        -Brian in Atlanta
         The Who This Month!
        http://members.home.net/cadyb/who.htm