Re: Maggie Vail's Top Ten Things From 2000

>Date: Mon, 4 Dec 2000 07:19:58 -0500
>From: "Brian Cady" <cadyb@home.com>
>
>Maggie Vail, Bangs, Gene Defcon, and Frenchie and the German Girls
>
>Top 10 Things from 2000
>
>1. It was technically last year BUT seeing Jon from C Average play with
>the Who
>at the House of Blues in Chicago, and then meeting Pete Townshend

Don't know who Maggie Vail is, and I'm not too clear on this
Who/Townshend/boojee-woojee music thing, but seeing Jon from C Average play
would certainly make the top of MY annual thrill list.

Cheers,

Alan
"That's unbelievable, if that's true."
   --Howard Stern, 5/25/00