Re: Holiday Season

Howdy all.  Haven't posted in a while due to a relocation into a new
home...talk about time consuming.  We've certainly had a very productive year
2000 from the boys and I'm looking forward to 2001.

Many months ago, I posted about www.realalbumart.com which makes framed
albums to hang in your office/home--My Who's Next still looks great in my
game room--and are available on line as well as the R&RHOF.  Any how, what
with the holiday gift giving season coming up, I thought I'd mention it
again.  I believe the cost is $75 and you can custom order whatever you
want...may be worth leaving a "hint" around for Santa to find.  Sure beats
another tie...

Later.

Bruce in Naples