Re: Quadrophenia Too

>I'm not very familiar with White City.  Could someone give me a couple
>links to check out.
>
>I think read the video of that is pretty rare.

We've discussed this a couple of times on the list.  It's one of Pete's
sporatic experiments with short film, after which he always declares that
film is too much trouble as a medium.  The video runs something like a
documentary of life in White City, and the meaning remains fairly obscure.
Very nice atmosphere, though, and the opening is extremely well-done.

keets