RE: #1

>From: "Scott Schrade" <schrade@akrobiz.com>
>Subject: Pete's Latest Diary Entry

>And then that last
>line...."it's not over...."
>Those WHO boys are up to something, I tell ya'.
>- - SCHRADE in Akron

Man, that's what I keep thinking.
I was just the other night thinking back to a post of mine a long while back
where I shouted (hoping Pete would hear/read) Carpe Diem!  The time is now!

Looks like the boys grabbed that brass ring.

This is getting bigger than any of us could have hoped for.
Articles with "hugely successful tour" written in them.
New Album possible.
Simpson's show.

I've said it before, and I'll say it again here, "It's all building up to
something big.  I can feel it!".

I see The Who climbing back into that #1 position of Greatest (and not just
in our eyes.)

Stay in Tune,
Kevin in VT