Re: Earth To Pete

>No that was Pete's idea totally. The Broadway Tommy, IMHO, is part of
>Pete's 90's trilogy with Psychoderelict and the 1999 Lifehouse in which
>Pete took his own biography and infused it in his fictional work.  The
>Broadway Tommy is basically Pete as Tommy and the ending is about his last
>ditch effort to leave his stardom behind and try to make his family work.
>The 1999 Lifehouse is about how it didn't.

Tune in for the latest bulletin on Pete's life?  ;)

Actually, I thought Pete's stuff was all autobiographical (with some
fictionalizing, of course).  It's just that his perspective on it changes
from year to year.

Back to TKAA (which I'm still listening to): If Jeff's right and Pete
doesn't have the attention span to make this a full rock opera, how would a
concept album with this theme fly?  Or maybe a mini-opera?
Too sentimental?  Not violent and angry enough for The Who?

keets