E-mail problems Chapter 2

Hi....

This is getting old....after the second major e-mail crash in as many weeks
I've decided to change programs.  Hopefully that will help with the
problem.  That doesn't however solve the missing message problem.

I did send out packages yesterday so that information doesn't need to be
sent again but since I'm on real time messages but I missed most of what
was sent today. Thanks to Scott's recent info on requesting digests I plan
on catching up (at least on thewho.net list) by requesting the missing
digests...what I need to know though is what were the digests numbers from
today?  And on the other lists...how do I get missing info-if
possible?  Help would be appreciated.

Anyway if any of you had sent me an e-mail that you expected a reply
to...could you
please resend it?

Kathy

If you like Roger Daltrey visit my web site:
http://woof.simplenet.com/Roger/index.html