Re: TKAA MP3

>I liked it, especially the theme.  I am not warm to the idea of another
>opera.  Don't think Pete has the attention span and I sense that John &
>Roger might want to be a little more involved in the writing this time
>around.

Sounded like Pete was rolling right along with the idea, and if he is, I
don't think Roger and John would have any complaints.  They always do
concept albums, anyhow, and then later you find out Pete's got some kind of
script packed away in the basement and plans on making a movie out of it.

I'd say bring on the rock opera.  John has always contributed a song or two
anyway, and this time Roger can get in on the deal.  If what he's already
written doesn't fit, then they can just perform it live.  Or maybe put it on
their next album.   ;)

>I think the TKAA2K thing has the potential to be a nice folk song, with
>possible call-response interaction with the audience :>)

I'm having a hard time imagining that one.  Like how?

keets