Why should you despair?

Mark, Brian, Kevin and Pete:
I agree with all of you.

<With tounge firmly in cheek>

I think what we are looking for here is what I like to call Compassionate
Fanaticism.  The rancor that has invaded the Who-insider's debates of late
have divided our community (I am making hand gestures now).  Let's elevate
the tone (more hand gestures) of the discussion that has dominated of late -
for we can make this a kindler, gentler mail list.  (Applause sign)

If you make me your leader, I will work for you every day, and I will never
let you down!

Jeff "GW" House