From: postmaster at eelpie <postmaster@eelpie.com>
To: Jeff House <jjthandmeh@juno.com>
Sent: March 17, 2000 9:10:01 AM GMT
Subject: Re: Thanks for the "stuff"

Dear Jeff

The breakthrough was achieved by reeducation. It took a long, long time. Now
I can enjoy playing without needing a monstrous adrenhalin buzz, or a load
of volume. But for years, and years, I found it very hard.

PT

Jeff House wrote:

Hi Pete,
Thank you for speaking to me through so much fantastic music through the
years.  I won't bore you with all the particulars of my history as a Who and
PT fan.  Suffice to say that the music and words have reached into the
center of me many times and have always had a positive impact.

My most recent experience was attending your Woodstock warm-up show in
Boston in '98.  It was great to see you impassioned, in charge and electric.
That experience, the recent Lifehouse snipets that I have heard and the talk
of a coming Who collaboration and tour have me very excited.

One question:  Has there been a technological breakthrough that has enabled
you to play electric in concert?  My understanding was that one of the major
reasons you shied away from it was your poor hearing and inability to hear
yourself onstage.

Again thanks for sharing at a fair price:>)

Jeff House
Plymouth, MA, USA