Love/Hate w/Pete

So Pete is pissed at his fans because they spend tons of money following
him from show to show.  Well, I'm pissed at him because I can't afford
to go to his shows anymore, and I can't even afford to buy his music.
But at least I feel as if the man is a REAL HUMAN BEING, as opposed to
some Rock Star, if you know what I mean.  Pete always seems like the one
musician that I could sit down, have a drink with and just talk about
life.  Well, maybe R.E.M. or Dylan, too...but even Dylan's too damn
intimidating.  At least he doesn't commit the sin of getting locked into
performance cliches--if anything, he swings too far the opposite way.
<g>

Now that I've gotten that off my chest, here's a silly joke to lighten
things up a bit.  If you don't understand it, get to your local book-
store & check out the top-selling novels of the last two years.  Wonder
if Pete's read 'em?

Q:  What would Harry Potter be if he hung out in video arcades and
played
the older games?
A:  A Pinball Wizard.

--Carolyn