Re: Pete's new diary

> For a moment it feels like I don't want to be a fan of Pete anymore;
> he doesn't care about the ones that really love him. I love him; but
> this isn't showing "love" to me. It's more like he's disgusted by the
fans that follow him around. Like he didn't care about all the trouble
I go through to see him as much as I can.

What he means is that the whole thing is exhausting.  When people go to
so much effort to get there, they expect too much in return.

> It just keeps confusing me; I know the excuse is: "well, this is
> Pete". But I tried SO hard to go to these five shows I've been to,
and yes, it couldn't have been done without the help of some other
"Trust-Fun misfits",

That's "trust fund" and he means people who get their income from a
inheritance and don't have to work.

>I love these guys. Does Pete love me? Or are we on a love-hate
> relation? :-)

Definitely a love-hate relationship.

> That's why I am a HUGE John Entwistle fan. John just sees things
> plain and simple. He loves his fans.
>
> I am not playing my Pete records today... Just JE solo work. :-)

Enjoy.  ;)

LB