Re: Tommy question

Jess - you know what's fun?  (And it sounds like you've got a lot of
time to kill):  Watch Lizstomania (I can never get the spelling
right)...look at all the icons painted on the screen in the church
scene...see how many you can identify.

Just trying to help.  Oh, by the way, did you notice Keith Moon trying
to hold the crowd back at the door at the communal - last supper type of
scene (after Welcome, I believe).  And, I can't remember the exact
price, but people are getting pissed off about the price of the Tommy
souvenirs towards the end of the movie...and its the same price that the
audience was bitching about at the Isle of Wight - Message of Love
movie.  And, hey, do you think Ken Russell got the idea of ending the
movie at sunrise because of the sunrise at Woodstock?

-Jill- (a time-killer from way back).

-- BEGIN included message

Okay today I got tired of watching back to school
commercials.And college for me doesn't start until
Jan.8 so there is nothing to get ready for.So I decide
to watch Tommy.Has anyone ever noticed that in the
church scene where Pete and John are walking behind
Clapton,that Eric and Pete are both barefooted but
John isn't? Or am I just losing my mind? It's so
annoying!

          -jess in jersey