correction (apology?)

>[O'Neal, Kevin W.]  Cory, be nice to Jess, she's only sharing.
>Considering what this Who Nut has gone through, she has the right to
"whine"
>about anything she wants.
>BTW, I hope "a cold one" was a reference to a soda, considering she
>is only 15 ("only" written in the most affectionate way).
>Not that *that* stopped me at that age! ;-)

>Kevin in VT

Kevin/Jess (and all!)
Two things jumped out at me AFTER I pressed the *send* button on that post.
1) The camera in question was carried by a friend with up-close seats
(obviously a disposable camera would be able to capture something wonderful
from a short distance!)
2) Knowing of Jess being damaged by the (in)security bastards, the tone of
my response had *way* more bite than was appropriate. I meant to play on the
sublime nature of Pete's ukelelie (sp?) masterpiece and hopefully bring her
up with a chorus of "i love every minute of the day".

Guess I missed the mark, huh?        I apologize!

Also, echoing Magik,  Jill's post from Denver was a joy.   And, even BW's
less than stellar assessment of the SoCal shows were a good read.  I  loved
Irvine, and was tickled at the description of the trek ever-closer to the
stage.  Just wish BW had been able to get into it a little more.  Way up on
the hill, I found that dancing with my eyes closed enabled me to enjoy the
music being played without the distraction of the big screen TV.  Yup,
they're old. But, they can (and do) play.  Get over the age thing and get
into the music!
Shit! Did I just offend somebody else?
I gotta sleep...
Cory
Disclaimer: "cold one" refers to any cold beverage and excludes alcohol if
the reader is not of legal drinking age :-)