Who T-Shirt Question

I was at the Denver Show last night, and I bought a couple of T-Shirts (one
for my self, and one for my girl, who couldn't make it)  Anyway, one of the
shirts is kind of fucked up (the ink is blurry and smeared) and I'm pretty
unhappy about it considering how much I paid.  I bought it before the show
and didn't bother to inspect it since the show was about to start.

Anyway, I was wondering if anyone on the list knew who was selling the
shirts and how I could get in contact with them so I could exchange it for
one that doesn't have problems.  Or am I just screwed.

Nick from UT, in Denver