Some Olga news

Olga has now got her documents together and will be going to the British
Embassy soon,she has spoken to them by phone and things sound positive.
Let's hope it all works out in her favour. Regarding the expenses:
Round trip airfare Moscow to London = $259 plus taxes
One week accomodation at guest house/B&B: to be determined
Concert ticket : Donated,courtesy Mr&Mrs Jon Pywell
So far we have about 23 persons wishing to contribute,my estimate is that we
may need $600. Anyone else wishing to help out please e mail
me privately. A big thank you to all of you offering help. Let's hope
and pray that Olga gets her Visa and Can see The Who in November,
and live out her Dream !
Thanks again ,
Regards,
Derick.