Prescription

>Subject: broken Who dreams <sniffle>

>My Who dreams were crushed today. My dream was to go
>to a Who show, have good seats, and get good pictures.
>I went to a Who concert (July 7), which made me happy,
>but I had lawn tickets and got jumped by security mid
>show. I was still happy that I was there. I snuck in a
>disposable camera for a friend who had good seats, he
>was gonna take pictures for me. What I discovered
>today is that I had the damn camera in my pocket when
>I was thrown over the rail. It caused damage to the
>camera but I didn't realize it until I got my pictures
>today. There all black you can't even make out light
>let alone figures. No pictures for me. You know I
>would have been the happiest person on earth if I
>would have gotten a few good pictures of the Who. I'm
>so frustrated right now because I have only two things
>to remind me of my first and probably last Who
>concert. A scar and a ticket stub.
>           -jess in jersey

I'm trying to avoid saying "quit your whining"  by giving you an
alternative.  And let's face it. Pictures of the show, from a disposable
camera ,from the lawn, aren't gonna be that great anyway.  Good shots can be
had on Pete's site.
So, here's what you do: Pop 'by numbers' on the stereo, open a cold one, and
rub it on the scar between sips as you gaze nostalgically at your ticket
stub and listen to 'blue, red, and grey'.   Repeat as necessary, at any
minute of the day :-)
Cory