broken Who dreams <sniffle>

My Who dreams were crushed today. My dream was to go
to a Who show, have good seats, and get good pictures.
I went to a Who concert (July 7), which made me happy,
but I had lawn tickets and got jumped by security mid
show. I was still happy that I was there. I snuck in a
disposable camera for a friend who had good seats, he
was gonna take pictures for me. What I discovered
today is that I had the damn camera in my pocket when
I was thrown over the rail. It caused damage to the
camera but I didn't realize it until I got my pictures
today. There all black you can't even make out light
let alone figures. No pictures for me. You know I
would have been the happiest person on earth if I
would have gotten a few good pictures of the Who. I’m
so frustrated right now because I have only two things
to remind me of my first and probably last Who
concert. A scar and a ticket stub.
           -jess in jersey