Sac review

Wow.  Maybe it was the vastly improved seat...but this was truly awesome.
Pete was horny.  Very horny.  Great mood, but horny.  Ironic, too.  Magic
Bus, Relay and Drowned were gone...Getting In Tune and I'm One were there.
Zak shined on YBYB.  As Pete goes, so goes the band.  He was in a great
mood...he described it as "weird."  Full house...Rog complimented the
audience before the encore.  Nice to see all of you I saw.  Ohhh...Hopefully
this will make it onto a boot.  As Pete introduced YBYB he said..."This was
our last hit in America, back in nineteen seventy-nine..."  I shouted
"'81!!!!!"  I saw that Pete heard me, and replied something like, "Yeah,
whatever."

ChicoTodd (goin' to bed)