More Music, More Music/Chicken Daniels?

>Despite owning a music store, I am still for the selling of music...either
online or at a store. So I have no problem with giving a taste of the CD
people, and there's nothing to stop bands from doing this. That's no
different than the radio is supposed to be, really.
If stores become obsolete, I will adapt.<

Mark:

Sorry for the late reply; I've been on vacation since yesterday and am
just now catching up on e-mail, including this digest.  I agree with you
(again), BUT, if
the *only* way you can get a record/album/CD/whatever is by downloading
it online, that just plain sucks.  Online teasers are one thing; selling
CD's online is another; but solely making something available via
computer software is not right.  Not *all* music fans are
computer-literate, and many more don't have the hardware it takes to
download and use MP3's and the like.  I don't.  At least Pete & the Who
are sending users the CD's if necessary with BTTB and LIFEHOUSE.

BTW--which role did Phil Daniels play in CHICKEN RUN?  I saw it again on
vacation and couldn't figure out which rat he was supposed to be.  Great
film; very funny.

Thanks!

--Carolyn