Re: Jester & Who tonight

   I have been lagging on reading my digest, got caught up this morning. I
got to give my best wishes to Jester. Good Luck with the cast. Hope time
passes by quickly & your doc sounds cooler than mine.
 I have been in a cast for 6-weeks now. (broken ankle) I  get it off today at
3 o'clock & then I am off to Shoreline to see you know WHO. :-) I told my
doctor 6 weeks ago - you have to take it off before this show- pleasseee!
   I never loved a Monday more!  I will write in report since there was a
request for some Calif news.
  Take Care all!
   Janice