Great Pics [for sale] of The Who at The Gorge in George Washington

Forwarded from alt.music.who
PLEASE SEND ANY REQUESTS TO:
shekhinah1@aol.com

Hello fellow Who fans. I was at the show in George Washington. Yes there
really is a place named George in Washington State. I was dead center
from the stage in the 5th row. I took my Nikon N90S Camera and my Nikon
70 to 210 mm zoom lens with me. I got 86 shots of the show. Here's links
to some web pages and 2 auctions on Ebay. If anyone wants to see anymore
shots just email and let me know. I will sell any shot to anyone who
emails and asks.

http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=415371341

http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=415359797

http://members.aol.com/shekhinah1/PeteCopyright1.JPEG