Music soul to soul

>This really is not the Lifehouse I imagined back in 1971. I thought by
now I would wake in the morning, slip into some apparatus and play you
a little song - soul to soul. I would hear your applause, feel your
kind embrace, hear one or two of you shout some loving abuse, and then
get on with my day - and you with yours. In fact we are being milked at
every step. we are being interrupted, overcharged, advertised at,
exploited, aroused, betrayed, excited and brought down.

Any thoughts about this comment from Pete?  Damn, he really was an
idealist to think it could be done without advertising, wasn't he? ;)

More seriously, I've been wondering if he might set up for streaming
audio.  He couldn't quite play for us soul to soul that way, but
apparently it's fairly easy to have your own e-radio station.  If he
only played his own music, there wouldn't be any problem with a
license.  He could always supply an "applause" button we could click
that would play screams and yells at the other end.  One for abuse,
too, if he wanted.  ;)

LB