New Pete diary

Available now at:
http://www.petetownshend.com/press_release_diary_display.cfm?id=1803

This one's pretty wild.  I won't spoil the ending but here's a choice quote:
"Anyway, you music business people who are worried about music downloading
affecting your profits HAVE OBVIOUSLY NEVER EVER TRIED IT YOU DUMB,
CLOISTERED F***S! It takes 28 years to download anything halfway decent. If
someone is willing to spend over an hour downloading a piece of my music
(unheard!) they must really want it badly."

Much more great stuff.  Don't miss this one.

        -Brian in Atlanta
         The Who This Month!
        http://members.home.net/cadyb/who.htm