Re: Irvine

Cory,

Well the 3 show mini tour is over! And again it was not to be believed. Btw, it
was 12 & I'm not rich, just living a dream! Back to work on Monday, after I fly
back to NYC tonite. Took many, many photos which will soon be ready at my new
site. If anyone who's been on the fence about going to a show, I say jump off
it and run to the ticket office immediately! The next 2 shows I hope will be
the Florida shows and then the 4 or 5 at MSG! And a few with Bjorn in London in
Nov.

As we all may Hope to Die Before We Get Old, I somehow made it thru my 50th
bday yesterday, with a little help from my friends! What a wonderful bday
present it was. Peace,

magik