Artist Direct Misrepresentation -- UPDATE

It was great meeting some of you before the Irvine show last night.   I just
wanted to provide an update to my episode with Artist Direct.   You may
recall, my friend won front row tickets to the Bowl but was given 7th row.
I followed up with AD today.   I was told that someone actually came to my
7th row seats and tried to correct the problem.   Well, I immediately
informed him that either me or my friend were in one of those two 7th row
seats from ten minutes prior to UNAMERICAN until the end of the show.  I just
can't believe that anyone came looking for us.  The person at AD said this is
the info given him by someone at Bill Graham.   You guys can decide for
yourself who you believe.   Whatever the case, it's not right, and I hope you
don't have the problems I've had.   The AD guy said he's already received
some calls based on my posts to these lists.   He didn't want me to say
anything else to you guys.   Whose side does he think I'm on anyway?   Of
course I'm going to tell you.  Again, you can decide for yourself who is at
the root of the problem.  I don't want to unjustly cast aspersions on AD or
BGP.   Just don't assume anything about your "front row tickets."

As far as compensating me for this problem?   He can do nothing for me
personally because I didn't win the tix.   He's evidently compensating my
friend in some way but won't say how.