Irvine show

Just got home from Irvine.

Random observations here...

John wasn't loud enough and openly complained about it.  His work on "5:15"
was stellar as usual.  They turned him up a tiny bit for that...wish he was
louder though.  Pete was loud.  Roger needed to be louder also.  Coulda just
been my seat...

Seemed like there were miscues and flubs in the first 4 songs.  It took them
some time to settle in and get down to business.  It didn't seem to gel
until "My Wife".  Anyone else notice this?  Agree?  Disagree?  Agree to
disagree?

"I don't know myself" appeared in the set tonight.  "The Seeker" is still
MIA.  Nice to hear "Bargain" and "Let's See Action" again.  The "My
Generation" jam thing is a nice throwback.  Hope they keep it that way for
the rest of the tour.

I thought the Hollywood Bowl show sounded better.  Could have been because
my seats were in Loge 7.  A bit farther from the stage than what I had at
Hollywood.  Not sure if the vibe was better or not.  I wasn't feeling so hot
so my mood wasn't as good as on Monday.  Stoopid car nearly overheated
trying to get into the lot at Irvine.  Did you see that black blazer parked
in the dirt near the entrance?  Yep, that was me....

I spotted you Bobzilla after the show, but I was still in the loge, and too
tired to run down and say hi.  I will come out for the next Backbiter gig.
I promise.

I'm tired and I tend to forget stuff when I feel this way...I may have more
to add tomorrow...

- Kim
http://lomara.tripod.com