Good day,Bad Year!

Hey guys, I was at the doctors today to get a cast on
my leg. And get this my doctor walks in humming WAY! I
asked him if he was a Who fan ,and he sprang out of
the chair,ran up to me,smiled and said "Are you
kidding me?Who isn't?" it turns out he is also a Who
collector and he showed me a huge book full of
pictures of things he had collected 0ver the years.I
was shocked.He had some pretty awesome things!He has
been to over three hundred Who shows.I invited him to
join this list and he said that he at least would
visit it.He's usually way to busy to keep up with
lists,but he will try to come and lurk,and write once
and a while!Just thought I'd share.

  don't break a leg, break a guitar,
          -jess in jersey