RE: Rogersvoice and Scott comes to terms.

> >	[O'Neal, Kevin W.]  Didn't Roger start singing lessons right around
> this
> >time?  Or was that right before WAY?
> Not sure.  I thought it was after '79.  Didn't he have surgery for nodules
>
> on his vocal chords about then?  I though the singing lessons were to help
>
> him avoid future problems.
> keets

	[O'Neal, Kevin W.]  Yeah, I was thinking it was after 79 as well.
Breaking away from the "blasting your voice" style would definitely avoid
future problems.  I don't know, I've always thought that Rog's singing
became more "professional" or "polished".
	Could this be another symptom of Rog and Pete becoming more
"artistic"??
	"..............even children get older, I'm getting older too"

> Maybe I should give Quad another chance but the plain facts are that I've
> seen Tommy probably 40 times and would be happy to watch it again, whereas
> I've seen Quad either once or twice, I forget which, and none within the
> last 15 years.
> Cheers,
> Alan

	[O'Neal, Kevin W.]  Hmmmmmm, same here.  Is it that Quad is a
"movie" in the true definition, and Tommy is a work of art...not really
falling into the Hollywood definition of a "movie".
	I like both and haven't seen either in quite a while.  But I've
definitely watched Tommy more often.

> From: "Scott Schrade" <schrade@akrobiz.com>
> Subject: Return Of Lifehouse
> Anyway, getting back to old Mr. LIFEHOUSE -  I just wanted to say that
> CHRONICLES wasn't a complete downer for me.  While I *had* most of
> the demos, the ones I didn't have were worth the $82.00 alone.  Seriously.

	[O'Neal, Kevin W.]  I knew you had it in you Scott!  :-)

> So, I made myself a nice little 90 minute cassette tape which I call
> LIFEHOUSE
> & I listen to it often in my car.  And you know what......I'm happy.

	[O'Neal, Kevin W.]  Now, take that track listing and make a tape of
LIFEHOUSE performed by THE WHO.
	BAAAAMMMM!!  Non-stop Rock n Roll that flows in a grand story!  I
had to use some Pete demos to fill in the gaps.
	I've had a LIFEHOUSE by THE WHO tape I made in my truck for almost 5
years now.  It's like the Who Bible to me.

> It's a good tape.  I kinda created my own song order

	[O'Neal, Kevin W.]  That's what I did too.  I kind of created my own
story, not really fully understanding the LIFEHOUSE concept like I do today.
My story was more centered around loneliness and lost love (what *would*
Freud say).
	Now that I know the concept better, I find the tracks still fit to
tell Pete's story too!
	Hmmmmmm.

> Speaking of PSYCHODERELICT, does anyone have that 7-song CD, little,
> EP-like release with that "Pyscho Montage" song on it?  That's pretty
> cool.
> I used some of that for my LIFEHOUSE tape.
>
> So it wasn't all negative for me & LIFEHOUSE.  I now have a really fun
> jammin-
> in-my-car tape.  I'm happy.
> - - SCHRADE in Akron

	[O'Neal, Kevin W.]  Yeeeeaaaaaaaaaa!

	[O'Neal, Kevin W.]  Changing gears............, did anyone catch the
CNN World Beat (or whatever it was called) on Sunday??
	I posted the date and time, and then forgot to watch.

	Stay in Tune,
	Kevin in VT