Re: "It's In You"

re:

> The thing that irks me on the FACE DANCES reissue is the goofy vocal edit
> at 1:13 in the song.  The line should be: "And if you depend on me to make
> you rock & roll, well ya' better look out, tits(?), 'cause we're getting
old."  The
> re-issue at this point, however, sounds like a vinyl record skipping !
Why
> they tried to clean up this line, I don't know.

'Titch' actually.  It was a mastering error, not them trying to 'clean it
up.'  That error was subsequently fixed thanks to Rich Weiner's hard work.
There was an address at MCA where the defective discs could be sent and
replaced with the fixed version.  I did this, and had it back within a week.
All of this was posted over on Odds and Sods long, long ago....