Re: face dances

>  We all know Pete can do some wacky things but I dont think he would say
>"should or shouldn't include twinkles on this one?"

Seems like John was feeling excluded about this time.  He said that when
Keith died, he lost any voice in the band because it took him and Keith both
combined to break into the power structure.

It seems like Roger and Pete were beginning something of an artistic love
affair about this time, too.  I don't hear much JAE presence on WAY, and I'd
suspect the two of them got so focused on what they were doing that they
forgot about John.  Then they complained about him sending messages in the
newspapers.

keets