Re: FACE DANCES, or John swamps the albums

>>There's a definite lack of delicacy in the way The Who approach all the
>> >songs on Face Dances that at times swamps the songs Pete gave them.

John must have heard the bass sticking out on FACE DANCES, because I don't
hear it on IT'S HARD.  "Eminence Front" is that same new style Pete was
working on, and there it sounds like Pete solo.  Just took them a while to
figure it out.  "A Man is a Man" has a really delicate harmony and no sign
of the bass taking over.  I expect John did play on all these, right?
Except for "One Life's Enough?"

keets