RE: NameclipInterviewQuad

> From: ShawnMckelvey@cs.com
> Subject: Re: Keef vs. Pete
> In a message dated 8/11/00 10:45:15 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
> TheWho-Digest-Owner@igtc.com writes:
> [O'Neal, Kevin W.]
> > Keith is a very good guitar player however most of
> >  his style has to do with open tunings ; be it open E ,G or D. These
> >  alternate tunings are so easy to play my dog could come up with a tune.

	[O'Neal, Kevin W.]  Careful where you clip my name.  I didn't write
the above stuff on tunings.  Although, I can now play those chords !!!

> From: "L. Bird" <pkeets@hotmail.com>
> Subject: RE: MSGLifehouseendingstupidinterviewtournextyearandQuad ;-)
>
> >	[O'Neal, Kevin W.]  Don't forget that the interview took place
> >before the first show.  I know, details....details.
> I dunno.  Roger comments about how the tandem tour is going--that they're
> not saving as much as they expected.  They must have been into it when the
>
> interview was done.

	[O'Neal, Kevin W.]  Are we talking about the same interview here??
This latest Rog interview by Ben Wener (Orange County Register)??
	Right before the "interview" part, he writes...."We caught up with
Daltrey, 56, just before the tour's kickoff ".

> Beyond this, there are a couple of spots where Pete speaks directly to his
>
> younger fans.  Note the Godfather's lines:  "I have to be careful not to
> preach.  I can't pretend that I can teach, and yet I live your future out,
>
> by pounding stages like a clown, and on the dance floor broken glass, the
> bloody faces slowly pass--the empty seats in numbered rows, all belong to
> me, you know."

	[O'Neal, Kevin W.]  Ahhh, I'm with you now.

>  Pete calls Keith
> the "Bellboy" and I wonder if that has to do with the fact that Keith
> could
> never rise above his own poor self-concept.
	 keets

	[O'Neal, Kevin W.]  I've always looked at this as Keith always
taking care of everyone around him except himself.  Always felt he needed to
make sure everyone was having a grand time.  All the while it's Keith (the
bell boy) who needed someone to take care of *him*.

	 Kevin in VT.