RE: lawsuit

--- "O'Neal, Kevin W." <Kevin.ONeal@vtmednet.org>
wrote:
> 	[O'Neal, Kevin W.]  Thanks Sally Simpson, but I
> still don't have a
> clue.  It sounds like that's probably a good thing.
> Hey, how are you mending, and any update on your
>lawsuit??
>
> 	Stay in tune,
> 	Kevin in VT

Kevin,your welcome for the info. I'm mending well I
have a small scar from the stitches which made me
mad.My shoulder on the other hand didn't heal to
well,and now I have to go to physical therapy.What
makes it worse is the fact that while I'm at physical
therapy all I hear on the radio is Kenny G.My lawsuit
hasn't had any drastic changes as you know I did find
a lawyer , but the main problem we have is proving
that the injuries actually happened at the concert.I
should be getting a court date any day now.Thanks for
your concern.
  wish me luck,
       jess in jersey