MSG Rationalization?

"[O'Neal, Kevin W.]  I see the bartender and I are thinking along
like lines here.  So, we can conclude that the Page/Crows set will probably
last no longer than 1 1/2 hours, and The Who will be 2 1/2 hours?  Throw in
a 1/2 for equipment change/intermission, and we're right up to the
bewitching hour?
If this is true, how will Page live with himself???? Plus, let's not forget
all this talk about some sort of collaboration on stage.  Hmmmm, more time
cut from The Who set?"

Kevin, Kevin, Kevin.  I smell a rationalization in the making here.  Since
you are not able to go to the show, are you trying to build a case that your
absence would be a good thing?  You and I both *know* you want to be there!

Jeff