Re: More Who from Friday's Orange Country Register

i agree...who by numbers was great...i love that album...lots of great songs...nothing like who are you but great rock songs...from the hard rockin dreaming from the waist, to the audience singing along squeeze box to ballads like blue, red, & gray & they are all in love. true townshend realized he wasnt going to die before he got old and who are you album had only two memorable cuts...but how many songs from sell out or quick one did they play on stage often??? not too many...it is like entiwstle said  "we didnt make as great as records as the beatles but we could have blown them off the stage!!!"

scott