Re: MSGLifehouseendingstupidinterviewtournextyearandQuad ;-)

>         [O'Neal, Kevin W.]  Definitely one of the questions I have.  Is it
> possible The Who would play past midnight???

You wouldn't believe how expensive it gets in New York for any
theatrical event to go past midnight.  "The Iceman Cometh", a one-set,
no effects play had to charge $100 a ticket standard simply because the
play went past midnight and unions have to be paid triple time.  I even
know of a restored film that was cut from five hours to just under four
hours just so it could play at Radio City Music Hall and be out before
midnight.  If it went past twelve, they could no longer afford to show
it.

        -Brian in Atlanta
         The Who This Month!
         http://members.home.net/cadyb/who.htm